Welcome to Man High
Students + Family + School + Community = Student Success
We believe that all students are capable of learning and becoming successful in their chosen careers. Our goal is to educate all students who enter our Halls of Matriculation. With the help of our parents and our community, we will reach our goal.
- Safe, inviting classrooms are necessary to engage students.
- Students and parents will emulate faculty-modeled positive attitudes and behaviors.
- ALL students can achieve when actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students want and need direction, opportunity, responsibility, and recognition for successes.
- Technology is an essential component of the educational process and must be utilized.
- ALL teachers will actively guide ALL students to become life-long learners and productive citizens.
Man High School students will return on Monday, September 28, 2020, in a Blended Learning Model. Students with last names beginning with A-H will attend on Monday and Tuesday, and students with last names beginning with I-Z will begin on Thursday and Friday. The alternate days will be on the same schedule, but those students…