Logan County recognizes the importance of attendance in a student’s achievement. The district strives to assist students to take responsibility for their own attendance and believes constant awareness through self-discipline and responsibility will increase daily attendance and improve academic progress.
The attendance office for Logan County Schools handles many aspects of student attendance and enrollment for students including:
- Attendance and Truancy
- Driver’s License – Online Student Driver’s Enrollment Request
- Home School – Online Letter of Intent
- Mountaineer Challenge Academy
- McKinney-Vento and Student Residency Form
- In-County Transfer Request Form
- Out-of-County Transfer Request Form
- Work Permits
Parent Note Excuse Form
Excuses following an absence:
All documentation relating to absences shall be provided to the school not later than three instructional days after the first day the student returns to school.
Attention Parents/Guardians: Please contact the school to check the mailing and physical addresses entered in WVEIS for your students.
The P-EBT benefits will be mailed to the current address in WVEIS.